- What: The Austrian Lacrosse Open is a Men’s and Women’s field lacrosse tournament in Vienna, Austria.
- When: Last weekend of May or first weekend of June.
- Where: Natorpgasse 2, 1220 Vienna / Austria
- How: You can send a team application to email@example.com or get in touch through their Facebook page.
- Founded: 2005
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- Facebook: Facebook Page
- YouTube: –
- Website: Official Tournament Website
Austrian Lacrosse Open – Tournament Info
- Games on the Saturday and Sunday will be from 8:30 am to 7:30 pm.
- Games for Men and Women will be four 10 minute quarters.
- Placement games on Sunday between 10 am and 4 pm.
- Barbecue in the evenings on Saturday and Sunday. Also a players party on Saturday night!
I’ve been to this tournament myself and I had a great experience! It’s great to see such a successful and medicine filled tournament!
Newsletter includes Info on
- New leagues, teams and tournaments
- Lacrosse Opportunities
- Connecting Heritage Teams with Players
Austrian Lacrosse Open – Past Champions
- 2019 -Bratislava Tricksters (Slovakia)
- 2018 – Austrian National Team
- 2017 – Lofers Lacrosse (USA)
- 2016 – No Event
- 2015 – Global Players (USA)
- 2014 – Druva Dynamite (Latvia)
- 2013 – Zürich Lions Lacrosse (Swiss)
- 2012 – Czech Republic U19 National Team (CZE)
- 2011 – Bratislava Tricksters (Slovakia)
- 2010 – Austrian National Team
- 2009 – Vienna Monarchs (Austria)
- 2008 – No Event
- 2007 – Vienna Monarchs (Austria)
- 2006 – No Stats Available
- 2005 – No Stats Available
- 2019 – SK Lacrosse Jizni Mesto (CZE)
- 2018 – Vienna Monarchs (Austria)
- 2017 – Austrian National Team
- 2016 – No event
- 2015 – Austrian National Team
- 2014 – SIS Flamingo (CZE)
- 2013 – Lady Lacrosse (Latvia)
- 2012 – Austrian National Team
- 2011 – DHC Hannover (Germany)
- 2010 – Hamburg Warriors (Germany)
- 2009 – Austrian National Team
- 2008 – No event
- 2007 – Not Available
- 2006 – Not Available
- 2005 – Not Available
“Vienna’s calling Lacrosse-Players all over the world to compete in this unique tournament in the heart of Europe! Enjoy 2 days of intense Lacrosse against the historic background of Austria’s bustling capital.
After a change in location, the tournament now not only boasts 2 artificial turf fields, but also a swimming pool, extensive grass areas and even a sauna to relax after the games! Sign up your team today – first come, first served!. Past years’ participants joined us from: Austria, Germany, the UK, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Switzerland, Norway, Italy, Latvia, Bulgaria and the U.S.”
-Austrian Lacrosse Open Administration